APC Essential Surge Arrest Protector Socket 5-Outlets Extension
OverViewReduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors. APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a...
- Digital Cameras
- Enjoy Our Samsung "Summer Sales" Offer
- Enjoy Our Tecno Special Offer
- Home Appliances
- Home Theater System
- Inverter PACKAGE
- Itel Special Offers
- Networking Equipments
- New Arrivals
- Printers & Scanners
- Screen Voucher Offer
- Phones & Tablets
Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors. APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance.
The APC Essential Surge Arrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide. All APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions. SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection.
- 5 outlet (1 is block spaced) heavy duty surge protector to protect sensitive home and office electronics from damaging power disturbances including surges and spikes
- Fail Safe mode - if the circuit of an APC Surge Arrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- Surge Protection and Wiring Fault LED - Safety Shutters
- 1.80 Meter power cord - 50-000 € Equipment Protection Policy