Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 45mm Smart Watch With Sport Band - Fitness Tracker, Blood Oxygen & ECG Apps, Always-On Retina Display, Water Resistant
OverViewApple Watch Series 8 features advanced health sensors and apps, so you can take an ECG, measure heart rate and blood oxygen, and track temperature changes for advanced insights into your menstrual cycle. And with Cr...
- Digital Cameras
- Air Conditioners
- Games Console
- Gas Cooker
- Hair Cair
- Home Lighting
- Inverters & Solar Panels
- Microwave Oven
- Washers & Dryers
- Home Theater System
- Inverter PACKAGE
- Kitchen Appliances
- Networking Equipments
- New Arrivals
- New Month Best Sellers
- Pressing Iron
- Printers & Scanners
- Solar Lighting Kit
- UK Fairly Used Laptops
- Home and Office
- Phones & Tablets
- WHY APPLE WATCH SERIES 8 — Your essential companion for a healthy life is now even more powerful. Advanced sensors provide insights to help you better understand your health. New safety features can get you help when you need it. The bright, Always-On Retina display is easy to read, even when your wrist is down.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE — Available in a range of sizes and materials, with dozens of bands to choose from and watch faces with complications tailored to whatever you’re into.
- INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES — Crash Detection and Fall Detection can automatically connect you with emergency services in the event of a severe car crash or a hard fall. And Emergency SOS provides urgent assistance with the press of a button.
- ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES — Temperature sensing is a breakthrough feature that provides deep insights into women’s health. Keep an eye on your blood oxygen. Take an ECG anytime. Get notifications if you have an irregular rhythm. And see how much time you spent in REM, Core, or Deep sleep with Sleep Stages.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices with a tap. Pay and send money with Apple Pay. Apple Watch requires an iPhone 8 or later with the latest iOS version.
- INCREDIBLE DURABILITY — Tougher than tough. It’s crack resistant, IP6X-certified dust resistant, and swimproof with WR50 water resistance.
- A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER — The enhanced Workout app gives you new ways to train, and advanced metrics for more information about your workout performance. And Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+ free.
- APPS ON YOUR WRIST — With access to tens of thousands of apps on the App Store right on your wrist, Apple Watch is the perfect personal device for whatever you love to do.
- STAY CONNECTED — Send a text, make a call, listen to music and podcasts, use Siri, and get notifications on the go. Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
- Temperature sensor provides retrospective ovulation estimates and advanced cycle tracking features
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular rhythm notifications
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS, and Crash Detection
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced metrics and ways to train
- A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design, and increased durability for fitness and activity
- Call, text, and email with just a few taps
- Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay⁷
- Large, Always-On, edge-to-edge display
- All-day battery life and fast charging⁸
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core, and deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations⁹
¹Apple Watch Series 8 requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
²The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
³Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
⁴The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
⁵The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
⁶Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
⁷Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT207957.
Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
⁹A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
¹⁰Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
¹¹Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.